[Vision2020] medical marijuana in Idaho?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 10:17:56 PDT 2010

Judy writes:

"One of the reasons Tom is viewed by many as being ineffective is because he takes on too many issues to deal with them seriously.  When I was substituting for Shirley Ringo in the legislature.."

And democrats in Idaho are more effective then Tom how?

Considering the effect repubs have on the state, ineffective may not be a bad thing.

But seriously, how can any one representative be expected to be effective against a majority party that has so much resistance, even if he is from the same party?

Tom exceeds my expectations, which probably says more about our other representatives (city, state and national) who aren't nearly as responsive as Tom, then about the effectiveness of Tom.

At least he tries to come up with alternatives and actually communicates with his constituents on an individual basis.  Even if I don't always agree with him, he's way better than all our other elected officials who seem to brush us off, in my opinion.

Garrett