[Vision2020] medical marijuana in Idaho?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Apr 7 19:21:09 PDT 2010

I hope that the initial post by Judy Brown is not a indication that she will be running a cheap-shot campaign.  Tom Trail has taken a number of stands unpopular in his party, but right for Idaho.  Cheap-shots by an opponent will certainly encourage those of us that have appreciated Trail's work not only in the legislature but with assistance with recalcitrant state agencies to put a lot more effort in supporting him.

If Judy Brown wants to run against him, she should say what she stands for, why, and how she'd go about getting it done.

W.