[Vision2020] THROW THE BUMS OUT!!!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 7 08:56:32 PDT 2010

The DHW office in American Falls is a primary health care provider in the
northwest for PTSD.

A friend of mine with whom I became acquainted at NIC, opted for treatment
at American Falls instead of pursuing a four-year degree.  I am proud to
say that Bill has since completed resident treatment and has gone on to
earn a BS in Environmental Science from Boise State University.

HOW DARE THE STATE OF IDAHO EVER CONSIDER CUTTING FUNDS TO THAT

EFF the troops, right Butch?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown