[Vision2020] Is there an Idaho?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 5 19:38:08 PDT 2010

In all my 20 years of military service (and being married to an Idaho
native 17 of those years), with the once-in-a-while confusion with Iowa
and Ohio (and the occasional "Ida-huh?", I have never experienced any lack
of understanding for the culture or geographical proximity of the state of
Idaho.  The very first day I laid eyes on Idaho in June of 1982, after
having driven cross-country from Fort Dix, New Jersey, the first words I
said to my wife, Rodna, after crossing over Lookout Pass and seeing North
Idaho for the first time . . .

"I am going to die of old age here."

So, next time some idiot give you a rash of trash about Idaho, you link
them to a video I created a few years back (and re-posted today)
consisting of a collection of photos I had taken of Idaho, a video I call
. . .

"My Idahome"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIKN-zbkYVY

Seeya round town, Moscow.