[Vision2020] are you interested in having backyard chickens?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 30 05:39:52 PDT 2009

I am currently in the midst of splicing up videos of both the Admin
Committee and Public Works and Finance Committee meetings of September 28.

Of those agenda items, below, makerd for September 28, only one item
(Moscow Charter School Request for HIRC Rental Fee Reduction) was
discussed.

Although the chicken topic may be of importance to some Visionaires,  a
more important agenda item (draft city snow removal ordinances) was
discussed in detail before the Public Works and Finance Committee.  Yet,
the PWF Committee could not come to a final agreement concerning this
issue, as everybody was in a hurry to get home and watch Monday Night
Football.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown