[Vision2020] North Latah County Highway District sign policy

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Tue Sep 29 08:51:05 PDT 2009

Chuck,

I'll ignore your sexist comment, but they are NOT just fine if they
are not in compliance with the state laws and regulations.
How can you justify that  " The law is just fine and so are our
highway district personnel" if they have posted signs that are not in
compliance?
Did they KNOW they were bogus when they posted them?

The signs need to be changed.

Wayne