[Vision2020] Say What?

Nous Tweaker noustweaker at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:36:45 PDT 2009

 <53B017FC-C6A6-4B1E-A268-6DC56097773E at gmail.com>

Mr. Campbell=2C

Roy Blunt is being accused of being a racist for telling the exact same mon=
key joke that he was telling YEARS before Obama came to the White House. Hi=
s joke only became about African-Americans when some very pathetic race-bai=
ters inferred that connection entirely on their own.

Pardon my French=2C but the only thing to say of such people is=2C TO HELL =
WITH 'EM. I'm not going to waste one second of my time worrying about the f=
eelings of people whose bigoted minds work like that. Perhaps the supreme e=
xample of such a mindset=2C at least among people in the public spotlight=
=2C is Michael Eric Dyson=2C whose Ph.D. is obviously in race-baiting and o=
f whom it should be said (if the same standards are to be applied equally t=
o all people) that he is to racism what Fred Phelps is to gay-hating. Dyson=
 was happy to go on national television and "unpack the full meaning" of Jo=
e Wilson's two-word outburst during Obama's speech before Congress as follo=
ws: "[I heard 'You lie boy!'] and a lot more. 'You uppity "n"!' and so fort=
h."

Come on. That sort of talk tells us far more about Michael Eric Dyson than =
it does about Joe Wilson. People like Dyson are legion. They are part of th=
e problem=2C not part of the solution=2C and incidents like the above=2C ea=
ch of them rife through-and-through with hypocritical double standards=2C a=
re too many to count. You should read Dyson's book "Why I Love Black Women"=
 where he rails against inter-racial dating=3B if a white guy was to go int=
o print with something like that he would be permanent persona non grata on=
 every television network and yet nobody bats an eyelash when a black guy d=
oes it. I'm not trying to make a point about inter-racial dating=3B I'm try=
ing to make a point about hypocritical double standards.

Mr. Campbell=2C don't sit there on your high horse and talk down to me with=
 vacuous platitudes about the history of racism in America without facing u=
p to the fact that among the biggest race-related problems America faces to=
day is race-baiting and the never-ending fabrication of victims. We have a =
complete industry of professional guilt-manipulators.

TO HELL WITH 'EM.

Oh=2C and Mr. Campbell? If you=2C O mighty "philosopher=2C" can only get th=
e rusty machinery of your mind to produce bigoted=2C illogical=2C self-serv=
ing crap like "You want liberals to be offensive=2C for in your sick little=
 mind they only justify your own insults=2C" you have my unmitigated pity. =
Like I said in my last post=2C if that represents your "integrity=2C" pleas=
e=2C go ahead and assume whatever you want and say whatever you want about =
me. I really don't care.

Yes=2C I take it as self-evident that racism is a problem in America today=
=2C because at the very least every last race-baiter qualifies as a racist =
of the first order. That is not the entirety of America's race problems=2C =
but it occupies a big chunk of the territory. It's hardly a phenomenon limi=
ted to race-related problems=2C but many American special-interest groups o=
stensibly dedicated to the eradication of various problems in reality do NO=
T want to see the problems eradicated=2C because the eradication of their p=
et problem would mean the eradication of their source of income! Indeed=2C =
they often seem to be working overtime to stimulate and produce more of the=
 problem=2C or at least a grossly magnified perception of the problem. The =
SPLC is a prime example of this sort of mischief. They constantly bang thei=
r alarmist drum=2C working their donor base into a frenzy with letters that=
 seriously distort the truth=2C viz:
http://www.vdare.com/misc/090928_tancredo.htm=20
One does not need to be a fan of Tancredo to recognize that the SPLC twiste=
d his words to make it sound like he was saying something that he did NOT s=
ay.

God hates liars=2C and so do I. And if people care so little for the truth =
that they are willing to say or believe anything about someone they have ta=
ken a disliking to=2C just to smear them=2C then TO HELL WITH 'EM.

". . . all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire =
and brimstone: which is the second death." -- Revelation 21:8

Nous Tweaker
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Can you handle the truth?
http://noustweaker.blogspot.com/