[Vision2020] Say What?

Nous Tweaker noustweaker at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:01:57 PDT 2009

Indeed, that would be a high-stress task for any interpreter, perhaps almost as difficult as having to explain to people how the JFK assassination was handled as a criminal investigation, or how the Warren Commission could have done things the way it did and produced the theory that it came up with.

I would feel a lot better if Israel was a signer of the NPT and would submit itself to the same sorts of international standards that Iran, the country Israel seems likely to attack soon with Obama's blessing, submits to as a signer of the NPT.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/37177.html#more-37177
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Israel-s-Nuclear-Weapons-by-Joe-Parko-090209-973.html

Nous Tweaker
===========
Can you handle the truth?
http://noustweaker.blogspot.com/

Tom Hansen wrote:
[[ "We want to know who killed [JFK]. Somebody by the name of Lee Harvey and
then...another, Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey. Why did this Israeli kill the
killer of Jack Kennedy?... The whole world should know that Kennedy wanted
to investigate the nuclear reactor of the Israeli demon."

- Muammar Qaddafi, addressing the UN for the first time. His personal
translator collapsed, reportedly shouting, "I just can't take it anymore."

At the 4:33 mark of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXG--3l3q4 ]]