[Vision2020] Fw: CRAPO WARNS OF COSTS TO SENIORS, STATES

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Sep 26 12:02:36 PDT 2009

Roger,

Mike Crapo has been in Congress since January 1993, and now he comes
up with, "Rushing the bill through will also be disastrous for states,
Crapo said. "
What has he done on a universal health care bill for the last 16
years? He sat on his hands for 16 years, never came up with one of his
own,
and now wants to complain. He is just too little, too late.

Wayne