[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 26 06:16:55 PDT 2009

"We want to know who killed [JFK]. Somebody by the name of Lee Harvey and
then...another, Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey. Why did this Israeli kill the
killer of Jack Kennedy?... The whole world should know that Kennedy wanted
to investigate the nuclear reactor of the Israeli demon."

- Muammar Qaddafi, addressing the UN for the first time. His personal
translator collapsed, reportedly shouting, "I just can't take it anymore."

At the 4:33 mark of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXG--3l3q4

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."