[Vision2020] Apologize for what?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Sep 24 12:22:51 PDT 2009

"Prevailing Winds" was not something I began to "bother" a local pastor and his church.  It's purpose -- my purpose -- is to defend the Gospel, which necessarily requires examining and rebuking the errors and conduct of those who dishonor it.  That Wilson, et al, appear so often on my blog is an indication of the gross excesses of their peculiar brand of dishonoring the Gospel, not my fascination with any of them.  It's not enough to criticize; I also offer what I think is the correct Christian teaching or manner of conduct pertaining to Wilson's errors in both theology and practice.  Believe me -- I'd like to talk a whole lot less about the Kirk, which would be the case if there were nothing to discuss.

It's sad that you don't see the difference between Prevailing Winds and Viper Gal Sin Wind in origin, intent, inspiration, and content, but I really don't care.  I just "really don't care" while not hiding like a coward behind anonymity, something that you, as a gentleman, ought to applaud.  Even though you hate what I say, you know that it was Keely who said it.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com