[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 22 18:46:28 PDT 2009

"And one of the things that he [a friend] said to me, that I think is an
astonishingly insightful remark. He said, 'all pornography is homosexual
pornography because all pornography turns your sexual drive inwards. Now
think about that. And if you, if you tell an 11-year-old boy about that,
do you think he’s going to want to go out and get a copy of Playboy? I’m
pretty sure he’ll lose interest. That’s the last thing he wants.' You
know, that’s a, that’s a good comment. It’s a good point and it’s a good
thing to teach young people."

- Michael Schwartz, Chief of Staff for Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYdyFRHizTg

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown