[Vision2020] Faux Keely

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Sep 22 11:41:33 PDT 2009

What a wonderful opportunity for Doug Wilson, Peter Leithart, the assorted
elders, deacons, and gentlemen in waiting  of Christ Church and Trinity
Reformed, to prove that they do indeed have some influence on the less than
Christian behavior of their flock.  Yes, Keely does disagree with Doug et al
on doctrinal matters, so what?  Here's one of the differences between the
Faux Keely and Real Keely - she signs her name and he doesn't.  This
pathetic modus operandi is a favorite of  Kirkers proving that while anatomy
assigns them a male gender, it confers neither maturity nor honor.  Did
Future Men omit l  the chapter on taking responsibility for sneaky behavior?

So, Doug, why not get on your church email list and suggest that whoever is
pretending to be a woman (rather telling isn't it?) knock it off, apologize
publicly to Keely and Vision 2020.

Rose Huskey.