[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 22 10:23:49 PDT 2009

Keely
You are absolutely wrong on this. Because Obama is who he is has nothing to di with it. Statements like Jimmy Carter's are  idiotic. These sort of statements are a deliberate ploy to demonise people in an attempt to sniffle honest debate. I don't think that Micheal l Steele, Thomas Sewell, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Ward Connelly and J. C. Watts are racist.
Roger