[Vision2020] Sitting ducks for fascist government "health care"

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:26:51 PDT 2009

Heck!

If it ain't "Slimy" Eimy "Slime Reakin'" Reekenxlime.

Glad to see your handler let you crawl out of the gutter, even if it is just to share your flavor of derangement with us independent, multi-celled organisms.

Didja get my postin' I done put on your blahg?  I signed it "Seedy Witless" (the warm, fuzzy twin of CD Witmer).

If ya dint, I kin pos' it here later with all the perty pics and videos, cmplete with whine.

Later, loser.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go to work."

- Roy Zimmerman