[Vision2020] Dinner With Palin Sells for $63,500

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 19 08:16:17 PDT 2009

Courtesy of today's (September 19, 2009) Spokesman Review.
So . . .

Like me, are you wondrin' what type of person it is, whose top bid of
$63,500, will break bread with Alaska's runaway governor?

Dinner with Palin sells for $63,500

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A true fan of former Republican vice presidential
candidate Sarah Palin is paying $63,500 to have dinner with her.

Cathy Maples, of Huntsville, Ala., on Friday won the dinner in an Internet
auction, which was a benefit for a charity that aids wounded veterans.

Maples said she fully supports the military and the men and women fighting
for this nation. Maples, who owns a defense contracting company, also said
she’s a “big advocate” for Palin, and would love to see her as president.

Palin offered the dinner as part of the charity auction on eBay for the
Ride 2 Recovery program.

Wow!

A Sarah Palin groupie that owns a government contract company.  Can't get
much more "grass roots" than that, huh Moscow?

All we need now is to have the dinner televised live on a reality show, as
Levi Johnston and his mom occupy the table next to Sarah and her new-found
BFF.

I'd give up a night off WWE for that.

You betcha!  *wink*

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.