[Vision2020] “Millions are Good Without God,” Moscow, ID Billboard Declares

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:41:37 PDT 2009

When I saw this sign today, my first thought was that Tom Hansen would post
a picture of this actual sign in Moscow, Idaho, to Vision2020, given Hansen
also posted a picture of another previous sign, on this same billboard, with
a "humanist" message, to Vision2020.

Thanks.  Now I can forward this picture to friends living far away, who
might doubt this sign is really in Moscow, Idaho.

Ted Moffett