[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 16 09:29:50 PDT 2009

Chuck -

Barack Obama has been in office less than eight months.  He has alot more
on his proverbial "dinner plate" than virtually any president in US
history (with the exception of Lincoln).

Considering the circumstances, I believe he is doing (at worst) an
acceptable job.

Heck!!  King George the 43rd had vowed, and promised the American people,
that he would apprehend Usama bin Laden and bring him to justice.  That
promise he made seven years ago.

Usama bin Laden has yet to be apprehended, in spite of his cameo
apppearances on classmates.com and a gurantee made by McCain.

And how about McCain?  You remember him, right?  He told the American
people (during his campaign last year) that he knows how to catch bin
Laden, and that he (McCain) would do just that once he (McCain) is sworn
in as president.

Why won't he (McCain) shre this secret with us?

JEESH!