[Vision2020] [Spam 5.41] A Thought to Ponder

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Sep 16 09:05:59 PDT 2009

Look, we all know something needs to be done. But what?
My own personal reservation is the fact that the federal government has a dismal record running programs.
Sure it might be funded for a while, but then Joe Blowhard (D/R nameyourstate) will get greedy and "borrow" funds for a pet project back home. When that happens every other liar inside the beltway will attempt to do the same.

Highly centralized government programs do not work. Where was the oversight before the banking collapse, why is Amtrak a joke, anybody been to New Orleans lately?
Time and time and time again, the federal government has proven it's inability to do much of anything very well. Hell, the IRS can't even collect all of the taxs people owe.