[Vision2020] A Thought to Ponder

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 14 11:15:33 PDT 2009

Riiiggghhhhttt, Roger:  health care and health insurance are the ONLY
industries/businesses in the US where there's a complete absence of greed,
power, and arrogance by those calling the shots.

I don't THINK so, and I don't really believe you think so, either.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****