[Vision2020] 39 Years Ago (September 15, 1970)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 12 06:54:49 PDT 2009

"The time for change is now.  Without it we will not survive.  Our purpose
is to be a vehicle of this change.

The Buffalo Free Press assumes responsibility for anything written by the
staff.  We will print any articles or letters submitted as space allows;
however, we cannot assume responsibility for these articles.  We will
strive to be a legitimate forum carrying information to the people so that
they might best be able to support and defend the Declaration of
Independence."

- The Staff of the Buffalo Free Press, an on-campus "underground"
newspaper published by students of the University of Idaho
(September 15, 1970)

http://www.moscowcares.com/BuffaloFreePress

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)