[Vision2020] Press Release from Moscow Police Department

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Sep 10 17:16:38 PDT 2009

Shelly,

You're 100% correct. The university does not have it's own police
force and contracts with the city.
Which I actually think is funny since the university is IN the city
and the police department has a law enforcement
responsibility there anyway.  Maybe that's where the U should look for
budget cuts.