[Vision2020] Forgotten Freight

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 8 11:21:58 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

As usual I will be video-taping the entertainment at this coming
Saturday's Farmers' Market.  This coming Saturday's (September 12) band
will be Forgotten Freight (blue grass, as in AWESOME blue grass).

The problem:  I have always attempted to contact the band prior to their
performance at Farmers' Market on Saturday.  So far I have been successful
with all bands, 'cept one (damn restraining order!).  Jus' kiddin'.  I
have neither been able to locate Forgotten Freight's website (if they have
one) nor identify a related email address.

The question/favor being asked:  Does anybody have the website address for
"Forgotten Freight".  Failing that, does anybody have an email address for
Susan Firor, Leonard "Lenny" Johnson, Stuart Osborne, or Tim Kinkeade.

Jus' in case you are curious about Forgotten Freight . . .

-------------------

Forgotten Freight (September 6, 2008)
http://moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/Music_090608_ForgottenFreight.htm

-------------------

Forgotten Freight (July 28, 2007)

Song #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqpTMHKkfOw

Song #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyFuitk0Dc

Song #3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_yCjhC-jo

Song #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV85SSUX2fU

I'd appreciate any assistance you can provide me.

Thanks, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown