[Vision2020] UI Student Health Insurance Question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 07:36:11 PDT 2009

Many places don't take Tri-Care because it doesn't pay enough.

Personally, I think anyone that has served more than three years in the military or ever in combat ought to get free care at any damn clinic or hospital, or doctor's office they can walk, roll, or crawl into.

I have seen lots of vets turned away from clinics and doctors offices on medicare and tri-care. It is disturbing. And the VA can be a long drive and long wait for many.