[Vision2020] UI Student Health Insurance Question

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 19:49:05 PDT 2009

Sorry Donovan, but I know of at least two faculty members in the last ten years who were worried about the $1 million lifetime cap.  Ten years of a chronic disease like cancer can run up some remarkable medical bills.  Someone with a $100,000 annual policy is seriously uninsured against a catastrophic accident or illness.  Bankruptcy is not a preferred means of settling bills, as it has long term effects on your life and career.  Why are Americans the only people in the developed world to face the loss of all worldly assets through the bad luck of accident or disease?

Ron Force
Moscow Id USA