[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 090609-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 6 06:57:19 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos and photos
of yesterday's entertainment and goings-on at Farmers' Market.

1)  Music provided by Musaiique

http://www.MoscowCares.com/FarmersMarket/090509_Musaiique.htm

2)  The Goings-On:  Of particular interest was a food preparation
demonstration presented by the Red Door Restaurant.  See photos at the
bottom of . . .

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_2009_Photos.htm

and, of course . . .

3)  Farmers Market is for the dogs . . . too.

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_Dogs.htm

Question:  WhIle I was video-taping Musaiique, a couple got up and danced.
 They danced to only one tune, although I was hoping they would have
danced to a few more, as they were excellent dancers.  All I managed to
shoot was a couple still photos of them.  We talked for a few minutes
afterward and they went on about their day.  I never got their names.

Could any of you fine V-peeps identify this couple?

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_090509_03A.jpg

As always, these items and loads more with loads more to come, can be
accessed at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.