[Vision2020] Idaho Needs Its Own McCain Moment

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 3 12:38:30 PDT 2009

Roger Falen stated:

"Your last sentence is misleading. Everyone of the top republican leaders
in the state condemned Rammell's comment and called for him to apologize."

That is not my sentence.

The sentence to which I assume you refer ("When will Idaho's political
leadership have its McCain moment?") belongs to its author . . . Marty
Trillhaase.

Unless, of course, you are referring to . . .

my salutation, "Seeya round town, Moscow,"

or

my signature, "The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist
expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

Which of my sentences do you find so misleading, Roger?

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown