[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 2 05:48:16 PDT 2009

"Seriously, was that really that hard? All you had to say was "Rex Rammell represents the 'I Hate Jim Risch' party, not me."

Slow down there, sonny buttons! From the beginning of this topic I agreed that Rammell's remarks were "ill advised," I just didn't think that they rose to the level of anything very serious. Certainly nothing adequate to generate the outrage that was pouring in from the left. I fervently believe that he has a right to run for Risch's office and whether or not he'll receive any support from me remains to be seen.

By the way, thanks for clearing up the "cruise o" thing. I was guessing you were shooting for Oldsmobile and I was ready to denounce you with my last dying breath. I firmly believe in the right to keep and bear clunkers.