[Vision2020] Local Media Celebrity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 31 14:12:06 PDT 2009

Here's my offer, Selina and Joe -

After the election, and after I post my special tribute to Mayor Re-elect
Nancy Chaney titled "Election 2009, The Musical" (Trust me, you'll love
it) . . . .

We reserve a location (preferably one without any potential noise
interruption).  You two fine people (Selina and Joe) debate this issue as
I videotape it.

How about it, guys?

"Ladies and Gentlemen . . . the MAIN event . . . let's get ready to
ruuuuuumble."

For God's sake, Joe!  Salina is on the endangered species list . . . a
female, feminist Idaho liberal who believes in civil rights.  I'm guessin'
that every time she goes down to Boise, she shares dinner tabs with
Shirley Ringo, the Lady from Six.  A trip to Boise would be worth that
photo alone.

How about it guys?  You wanna fry some bandwidth?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown