[Vision2020] UI Settles With Ex-Workers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 31 05:13:10 PDT 2009

Nick Gier stated:

"Time and time again we have found that the UI administration always
supports its deans and other middle managers rather than listening to
legitimate faculty complaints."

Shades of Elisabethiz Zinzer, Nick.  I remember a number of years ago when
Zinser upset the faculty so much that a group of Computer Science profs
packed their bags and took an early vacation . . . in the middle of the
spring semester.

Footnote:  Since July of 2008, when I was laid off, there have been no new
faces at UI Faclities.  The hallway echoes simply get more pronounced.