[Vision2020] MPD Press Release

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:54:47 PDT 2009

Great letter! Just to be clear, I agree with Matt, Sunil, and Paul
that there are problematic bikers. I disagree that the best solution
is biker beware. As a biker, I see the truth in biker beware. I have a
family; I'm not going to get myself killed. But I'm not the problem. I
ride primarily on trails. I'm not the one darting in front of your
cars. Ticket those idiots, as Wayne suggests.

I just want my right of way respected when I have it. I mentioned
three times in the last week where it was not. One time was a white
truck that accelerated from 1/2 block away. There biker beware is a
dangerous political dogma.

Sent from my iPhone