[Vision2020] Say What?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:53:24 PDT 2009

>From imbd.com website:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705717/bio

Radner was one of the great comic geniuses of the 20th century, ranked up
with Lucille Ball <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000840/> and other comedy
legends of the highest caliber.
------------

Lucille Ball, another very popular comedienne... Then there's incredible
Carol Burnett, who comedienne Stephanie Miller wanted to emulate when she
was a child.

"Rosana Rosana Dana" was a popular character done by Gilda Radner often
on "Saturday Night Live,"  as a member of the original cast.  Hard to
believe this was twenty years ago...
------------

>From YouTube website below:

In 1979, Gilda Radner threw a summer-long party at Broadway's Winter Garden
Theatre. Share the fun as Gilda's Saturday Night Live alter-egos take on new
comedy material...

"Rosana Rosana Dana" delivers Commencement-- Columbia School of
Journalism...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k
This is funny just thinking about it...

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett