[Vision2020] Question Concerning John Weber

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Oct 28 11:06:30 PDT 2009

Daryl,

Why was not this detail corrected?

Email + Response:

From: Wayne A. Fox [mailto:waf at moscow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:25 PM
To: Stephanie Kalasz; Gary Riedner
Subject: Weber Bio

Shouldn't Weber's bio on the City of Moscow website be updated?

John Weber

In November of 2005 John was elected to a four year term on the City Council. John is a lifelong resident of Moscow and graduated from Moscow High School and the University of Idaho. He has a Masters of Business Administration and is employed as a project manager here in Moscow. In his free time, John enjoys working on his Corvette and in the warmer weather is an avid golfer.

Isn't he no longer a project manager, but a bartender at the Corner Club?

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID 83843