[Vision2020] "Carnival of Souls" (1962)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 27 05:54:53 PDT 2009

"Carnival of Souls" (1962)

Mary Henry is enjoying the day by riding around with two friends but
everything goes wrong when challenged to a drag race and their car gets
forced off of a bridge. The car sinks into the murky depths, and all three
women are assumed drowned. Some time later Mary emerges unscathed from the
river. She tries to start a new life by becoming a church organist but
Mary finds herself haunted by a ghostly figure that instills fear and
dread into her.

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/CarnivalOfSouls.htm

In addition to this flick, there are loads of others available at . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos

After having watched these classic horror flicks of the 50s and 60s, I
feel confident that you fine V-peeps are ready for my next video . . .

In the words of Rod Serling . . .

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a
dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle
ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it
lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This
is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call . . . "

Moscow's Public Works and Finance Committee.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown