[Vision2020] Could this man become mayor of Moscow?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Oct 22 17:01:23 PDT 2009

I think they actually have the poor SOB  for DUI based on the MINN
Definition of a motor vehicle!

169.01
" Subd. 3. Motor vehicle. "Motor vehicle" means every vehicle which is
self-propelled and
every vehicle which is propelled by electric power obtained from
overhead trolley wires. Motor
vehicle does not include an electric personal assistive mobility
device or a vehicle moved solely
by human power."

Sounds like his motorized lazy boy qualifies!