[Vision2020] Class is in Session

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 22 13:56:25 PDT 2009

In a hearing on the Republican witch hunt over ACORN, Alan Grayson schools
the Republicans on the committee and achieved a classic WIN!

This is Rep. Alan Grayson and Rep. Paul Broun discussing a bill to deny
funds to one specific named organization in a Science and Technology
markup. Such a bill is known as 'a bill of attainder'.

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL): ". . . . We are trampling on people's
Constitutional rights. And I think it's unfortunate that the mania that
exists on the other side of the aisle regarding this one organization, and
we know why that mania exists, it's because they've registered an awful
lot of Democrats, continues to distort and waste the time of this
committee and many other committees here in Congress. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKz5ZHM8kFM

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown