[Vision2020] KRFP is moving on Saturday

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Oct 21 21:02:37 PDT 2009

KRFP is moving on Saturday!

Yes, that's October 24.  We'll be moving downstairs, to 114-R East 3rd St.  Sorry for the late and brief notice.

We will be off the air, hopefully for just part of Saturday, but it might extend into Sunday as well.

We are looking for volunteers to help move.  Please send an email to Rick at rickhensley at turbonet.com and let him know what time you can be there (include AM or PM).  It would also help if you could also include any special skills you have, like with radio or audio equipment, computer installation, phones, etc.

We also need people to just move stuff, like the remaining CDs & shelves, so come even if you don't have special skills.   :)

Also, our new program schedule is online at http://www.krfp.org/documents/schedule.pdf