[Vision2020] What a GREAT Government We Have!!!!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Oct 21 14:39:50 PDT 2009

Corporation:  An ingenious device for obtaining profit without individual responsibility. -- Ambrose Bierce

Not only is this story outraging, but to exempt corporations who are given the business to defend our country and its values from even corporate responsibility, and be defended by the majority of Republicans is an indication of how far that party has sunk from common decency and respect for all Americans, and how little those corporations/politicians charged with protecting our values really believe in those values.

This story needs very wide circulation.  I wonder how Risch or Crapo would feel if it was their wives of daughters who were the victims.  With Risch, it might not matter a whit, but I expected a little better from Crapo -- although a mailing I received last week from an insurance lobby praising Crapo apparently sent with his blessing has now cast doubt that he has much integrity left.

W.