[Vision2020] More Evangelical Christians are Getting It

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 06:08:42 PDT 2009

I'm curious how the word "Homosexual" that was invented in the 20th Century, got into a book written 1700 years prior?

I mean, if I saw the words helicopter, airplane, astronaut, Microsoft Word, or Internet in the Bible, I would think people would question the validity and intentions of the new author(s).

Donovan Arnold