[Vision2020] "Prehistoric Women"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 16:41:01 PDT 2009

"I selected this movie as it strongly reflects the sexist attitudes of the
early fifties."

Yeah, it is awfully difficult to find a movie made post 2000 degrading woman, NOT.

I thought this email was going to be about the 4.3 million year old woman they recently found in East AFRICA and named her ARDI. There is a great special on this finding produced by the Discovery Channel. I suggest you watch it if you are interested in this sort of documentary.

Lucy, the next oldest human ancestor found in 1974, was about 2 million years old. Although I swear Ms. Sharbino, my first grade teacher, had a few years of seniority on her.

As it turns out, humans have been walking upright millions of years before they developed high functioning brains. Which probably explains why we have so many idiots walking around.

Donovan Arnold