[Vision2020] NOVEMBER TAX MEETING ANNOUNCEMENTS

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Oct 19 13:10:16 PDT 2009

In case any of you are interested...I did not include the attached
agenda and conference registration information but if you are
interested, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Stephanie Kalasz, CMC

City Clerk

City of Moscow

206 E. 3rd Street

Moscow  ID   83843

(208) 883-7015

________________________________

ASSOCIATED TAXPAYERS OF IDAHO 63rd ANNUAL TAX CONFERENCE -

Wednesday, November 18, 2009, Boise Centre, downtown Boise, 8:30 a.m.
-3:30 p.m.

"ECONOMIC/BUDGET SHOCKS AND FAIR/REASONABLE TAX POLICY", will be the
conference theme.  Expect a very informative program with knowledgeable
national, state and local speakers.  You will not want to miss this
Associated Taxpayers of Idaho event if you are concerned about
government services and taxes.

And, for even more Idaho tax system information here is another tax
meeting notice tied to the ATI Conference this year:

IDAHO TAX COMMISSION ANNUAL MEETING - Tuesday, November 17, 2009, at the
Grove Hotel, downtown Boise, 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

If you're interested in learning about Idaho's tax gap and what the Tax
Commission is doing to collect outstanding taxes owed, or if you're
wondering what economic impacts are having on the Tax Commission's
ability to collect revenue, you will want to put this meeting on your
calendar.

Contact Valerie Dilley (334-7500 or valerie.dilley at tax.idaho.gov) by
November 6th for more information and if you or your designated
representative can attend.