[Vision2020] Misuse of UI Logo

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 13:23:38 PDT 2009

If I put a beer on my Vandal Coaster, does that mean UI Promotes drinking?

People to stupid to draw the distinction from a blogger with a UI Daisy and the official UI website probably are to stupid to be able to access the Internet anyway.

I think the UI has bigger fish to fry than a blogger posting an old, out of date, unused symbol that is not intended to deceive the public.

Donovan Arnold