[Vision2020] Ah for the Good Old Days . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Oct 16 18:10:25 PDT 2009

Gosh, sounds like WSU has exported some of their folks to St.
Petersburg....one hopes the perps aren't benefiting from the inflated
"salary" while continuing a free ride, as happened at our local institution
of "higher learning"....Also a reminder of the Clarkston City Council a few
years back.
I'm just not understanding the zero to 60 move from discussion to violent
acting out which I see reported everywhere. So I don't like you, I should
get a gun to brandish, or show up at your office and punch you out? If this
is acceptable, I'm just sayin' lotsa folks better look out----like the guy
who pulled out in front of me on Hywy 95 today and nearly caused a three car
pile-up---I have your license number, and am really good at finding
people.....No, I can't do the mental gymnastics that make that a viable
option. What the heck has gone wrong that this is becoming the norm?
Debi R-S