[Vision2020] Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 16:38:02 PDT 2009

NEW ORLEANS – A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have. Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long. . . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff

See what inbreeding does, people? Please, mix the gene pool up a bit, splash around in it.

I wonder what this guys take on Interracial Gay Couples would be, since they don't have children. But then again, I really don't think a knuckle walker inbreed has to many thoughts worth examining to begain with.

Donovan Arnold