[Vision2020] Winnipeg 26 F. Above Moscow Last Night 5 AM?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sun Oct 11 14:47:27 PDT 2009

Ted (et al),

Just for the sake of curiosity, I'll add that as I drove north this morning at 0530 it was 17 degrees F at Viola, 8 degrees north of Crooks' Hill, and a balmy 2 degrees from Riverside to the Brinken Substation.

it was still 20 degrees at 1145 up on the Crane Creek/Meadow Creek divide.

I guess fall's finally here

DC