[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Uneducated American

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 21:15:11 PDT 2009

Students won't graduate in four years because the University doesn't want them to. It wants them to sit around for an extra two years hoping to get into the pre-requisite course they need two take the classes they need to graduate.

If 700 students need to take a course, they offer 250 seats. It isn't by accident.

I got tired of waiting around for the classes I needed for my Masters and quit the University. I wasn't going to wait another year waiting for them to hire someone to teach a class I need to finish my degree and keep forking them over cash to stay in the program.I want my money back, UI. You are fraudulent.

They need to turn UI into an Indian Institute of Technology Branch. Offer Vocational Courses, and offer weekend and night courses. This would eliminate all of their financial problems and they would never have a problem with enrollment and wouldn't have to force the kiddies to live on campus and buy $5 sloppy pizza and live in a shared 10X10 dorm room.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold