[Vision2020] President Barack Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Oct 9 12:29:35 PDT 2009

And to add to that, he has been the President of the United States and
during HIS tenure, we haven't been attacked - more than Bush Jr. Can
say about his first ten months in office!
Inherited two useless wars and a bad economy.
Doesn't sound like he is asleep at the switch or will be known as the
"Vacation President".

Wayne