[Vision2020] ID Public Records Law: UI

Rosemary donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon Oct 5 18:33:31 PDT 2009

Saundra has crunched the numbers and spent countless hours reading thousands
of pages of State Board of Education meeting minutes to get up to speed on
this issue.  I am proud to be her friend and proud that she has the courage
to stand up for UI employees, many of whom are understandably afraid to
question any UI decisions despite the negative impact those decisions may
have on their lives. I'm sorry to say, Sam, that the present University of
Idaho is not the institution that we knew, loved, and proudly served.
Rose