[Vision2020] ID Public Records Law: UI

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 16:20:55 PDT 2009

This is about "fitness"/Wellness at UI . . .

I agree with you, Wayne, EXCEPT, Saundra's original language, near the
bottom of this thread, was about "wellness", not your "fitness".

If this means the "Wellness Program," which used to and maybe still
does apply to both active employees and retirees, then it covers
reduced rates on psychological counseling, reduced legal costs,
reduced accounting costs, fitness evaluations, and I don't remember
what all.

So the Wellness program which I knew, while it included evaluations and
programs to foster employee physical "fitness", it addressed much
more.

Besides, improved physical being probably fosters "better" [whatever
that means] employees of the U.

But a difference I see is that I did not pay for the Wellness program
when I was an active employee, it was a "Free" employee benefit.   Sigh.

But if employees are in fact aware that they are paying for it, maybe
a few will actual partake of fitness evaluation and enhancement . . . Maybe.

Does anyone on the V know if the Wellness Program is extant, and if
so, just what the full list of benefits comprises?

Sam Scripter