[Vision2020] Vandal PRIDE *S*

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Oct 5 15:58:36 PDT 2009

Wayne, granted this is not good news.  But to be honest, if you read sites like ESPN on a daily basis, as I do, you'll know that these things happen everywhere.  Every university, every football program, no exceptions.  It recently happened to a Boise State player, it's happened 8 miles away at WSU, it's happened at the University of Washington, and the list goes on.  There are over 100 players on a Division 1 football team, between the ages of 18-22, and the coaching staff can't watch over them 24/7.  Perhaps we should eliminate football.  Perhaps we should eliminate fraternities and sororities because of recent incidents.